ENTERPRISE SOFTWARE ARCHITECT - PORTLAND, OR
We are conducting a search for an Enterprise Architect for a well-known software company providing an integrated suite of ERP/mobile/cloud solutions. Our client company is one of the largest software and services companies in their industry vertical. The company has grown organically as well as through acquisitions and enjoys a market footprint in the US and abroad.
Reporting to the Vice President of Product Development this position will be responsible fordeveloping and managing thecompany’s overall technology roadmap, identifying opportunities to improve the product architecture in support of product strategy, and help prioritize product development initiatives based on a market-driven approach.
The selected individual will provide leadership to a team of product focused software architects providing leadership on best practices, standards for development, utilization of technical architecture and the establishment of methods for implementing new functionality to gain enterprise alignment.
We are very interested in candidates with a passion for technical leadership of a complex set of interrelated products, excellent interpersonal skills, and who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Pre and post-acquisition product evaluation and integration experience would also be helpful.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Works closely with the Product Management team to understand the product strategy and product roadmap.
- Participates in the decision process for prioritizing product development based on a market-driven approach and participation in the design cycle for software enhancement providing expertise to project challenges in the portfolio.
- Works collaboratively with the VP of Product Development and the architecture team to establish and maintain a competitive 3-5 Year product architecture roadmap that supports the product strategy including leading the resolution of lifecycle decisions on enterprise technology.
- Manage a group of software architects that leads engineering teams on best practices, standards for development, utilization of technical architecture and establishes methods for implementing new functionality to gain enterprise alignment.
- Stays abreast of current technology, tools and development processes and incorporates appropriate technologies into product architecture.
- Ability to present professionally and persuasively to stakeholders, senior managers and C-level executives.
- Maintains current knowledge of customers' business needs, industry trends and product solutions.
- Evaluates and recommends third-party solutions/products/services that may contribute to the overall product architecture.
- Experience in developing infrastructure strategy and roadmaps across infrastructure layers using IAAS & PAAS services in building hybrid cloud environments
- Experience driving Application Portfolio simplification leading common approaches for application roadmaps that includes data and Information architecture design
- Experience creating artifacts within an EA framework (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman, Gartner, etc.).
- Experience with Microsoft technology platforms and tools (Visual Studio, SSDT).
- 10+ years of experience combining analysis, design, development and implementation of large-scale systems (OO and /or distributed component based).
- 10+ years of development experience with OO languages such as C# Experience in large-scale and ASP type solutions preferred.
- Delivery experience with the .NET framework including C#, ADO .NET, ASP .NET and
This is a tremendous opportunity for an individual who wishes to join a stable and growing organization where career growth is fostered. A generous compensation, benefits package and relocation assistance is available for the right individual.
Please contact Greg Page at 978-455-4908 firstname.lastname@example.org
COMMERCIAL CONSTRUCTION ESTIMATOR – Worcester, MA
Our client is a well-known commercial general contractor with a 50-year history of quality projects, quality customer relationships and long term employees..
Working with architects, engineers, property owners, property managers and company management to obtain and manage architectural plans, coordinate and manage tours of proposed work sites, solicit bids from subcontractors and develop overall scopes of work to develop first pass and final estimates for commercial construction projects valued from $.5 to 25 million.
You will work closely with CEO, Senior Estimator and Project Managers to define project parameters, identify approved vendors and prepare final bid packages. Must have a good understanding of construction documentation and processes; expertise in construction methodology; understanding of cost estimating and budget projections, ability to effectively present and respond to project managers’ and clients’ questions; excellent planning and organizational skills; excellent oral and written communications skills; and the ability to provide clearly written proposals.
Formal education in construction management or a related field is required, in addition to at least three years’ experience in construction and one to three years in estimating and administration (preferably commercial). In addition, a thorough knowledge of construction technology, scheduling, equipment and methods is needed; computer proficiency with office software and ability to use estimating and project management software (such as Viewpoint, MS Project and Sage).
Please contact Courtney Page at 978-455-4908, email@example.com
REGIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, SPECIALTY CONSTRUCTION, WATER UTILITIES - Minneapolis, MN
We are conducting a search for a Regional Business Development Manager for a well-known and highly regarded constructor of specialty structures for the water/wastewater market. Key attributes include an engineering degree (civil or similar), experience either on projects or in a customer centric role for a consulting organization, constructor, designer or engineering firm serving this market, and a strong desire to succeed in a customer facing role with a professional organization where rewards are commensurate with success.
This position will be responsible for the midwest: ND, SD, MN, WI & UP of Michigan. You can be based in any city within the territory as long as travel can easily be accommodated.
Initial total target compensation will be six figures and can grow to high six figures as the territory develops. Several accounts and relationships are in place while others will require development.
Experience in civil, water, municipal engineering, project engineering & management, and relationship development are all plusses. The most important element of what we are looking for is an unmistakable desire to succeed and to enjoy the rewards of your efforts.
This is a unique opportunity to join a highly regarded professional firm with a long history of success and growth both domestically and internationally.
For more information please contact Courtney Page at firstname.lastname@example.org or (978) 551-0082.
DIRECTOR, CLIENT SERVICES OPERATIONS
This client is a rapidly growing software company based in Portland, OR with offices in Europe, Australia and the Middles East. This is a new position meant to have a strong impact on the company's processes, practices and financials.
Reporting to the Vice President of Client Services, the Director of Client Services Operations will create and manage operational and financial programs that will provide accurate and timely performance data, measurements and trends that will enable management to make better decisions, drive process efficiencies and solve business problems throughout the services organization. The Client Services Organization includes post-sale Professional Services (implementation), Customer Services, Customer Training and the company’s global IT organization. The first three groups represent a sizable percentage of the company's income.
The mission of this new position will be to minimize time to value for customers, and improve the predictability and governance of services operations through the development, implementation and ongoing maintenance of client services strategies, programs and initiatives. This role will work closely with Geo GM’s, Professional Services, Sales, and Finance leadership and be a key advisor to Executives in the design and optimization of the company’s services strategy. Exceptional leadership, organizational and analytical skills are essential to ensure the company has best-in-class services operations processes, planning, budgeting, reporting and forecasting/performance metrics.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead the global Client Services Operations function, developing and leading the strategies, tactics and technologies around services.
- Build, evolve, grow, and lead the operational processes of Client Services according to needs and requirements of our customers and the company's business demands.
- Ensure that Client Services delivery methodology is continuously improved and optimized, yielding a highly predictable and repeatable process and set of client outcomes.
- Responsible for selection, implementation, and management of enterprise software to meet the business needs of Client Services. Ensures functional workflow for each professional services group
- Execution of Client Services delivery, tracking, and KPI reporting to achieve customer satisfaction, utilization, and revenue goals. Provide governance of department commitments to senior leadership, and directs managers on operational processes to measure and meet those metrics.
- Optimize services execution by establishing key performance metrics and dashboards that align with the organization’s strategies.
- Establish and standardize client services reporting processes so as to provide timely, accurate and easily consumable information to service and executive teams.
- Develop and administer processes for critical customer issue escalation and management. Direct cross departmental management response and follow through, make tradeoffs, constructively challenge clients when and as appropriate, and balance business needs versus customer satisfaction.
- Creates/refines services training and competency plans for various positions in services organization.
- Works with HR and the VP of Professional Services in creating workforce and resource utilization plans.Develop and implement communication vehicles to ensure clear dissemination of strategies to all services team personnel.
- Drives full utilization and compliance with NetSuite-CRM processes/procedures and acts as sales sponsor with IT/IS to ensure sales requirements are being met.
- Supports the SVP of Strategy & Corp Dev in services related aspects of M&A activities – due diligence and integration.
- Collaborate / lead special projects as assigned by management, and collaborate with senior leaders on strategic planning.
This is a critical role that will interact and direct the implementation of processes with many departments and at all levels of the organization including Professional Services, Product Development, Sales, Finance, Marketing, Accounting, Product, HR, and Executive Staff. (moved from Essential Duties section)
- Outstanding presentation skills, ability to present to all levels of the organization including the Professional Services organization and Executive Leadership. (moved from Essential Duties section)
- Effectively applies broad, in-depth, and up-to-date knowledge of pertinent software services, technical, business, and professional issues.
- Uses ethical principles to guide decisions and actions; demonstrates honesty and integrity in managing people and resources; and treats others with respect, fairness, and concern for their welfare.
- Ability to quickly develop and maintain a reasonable level of knowledge of divisional software products and remain expert on current product knowledge.
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills. Listens effectively, transmits information accurately and understandably, and actively seeks feedback. Effectively presents and explains information to various group sizes and levels of knowledge.
- Well-organized, self-directed team player. Remains open to others’ ideas, and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Handles confidential and sensitive information and records with a high degree of discretion, diligence and good judgment. Represents company with honesty, integrity, and professionalism.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality, presents numerical data effectively, and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance..
Please contact Courtney Page at 978-551-0082, email@example.com
Director, Product Marketing
Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Products, this position is responsible forleading a small team creating and developing outbound marketing programs.
In this impactful leadership role you will develop a broad understanding of the construction software market, its trends and nuances, assess customer needs, including business workflows and product fit, in order to develop comprehensive, effective and measurable marketing programs. Through your passion, knowledge, expertise and leadership you and your team will refine this understanding to include competitor strengths and weaknesses and will uncover opportunities to create differentiated messaging and effective marketing plans which will drive value and demand for the company's product portfolio.
- Outbound marketing strategy – Lead the team in deploying impactful marketing strategies and be adept at understanding the full spectrum of marketing methods. Creatively apply methods that complement demand generation and sales enablement to achieve desired results.
- Product Positioning – Lead a product marketing team that integrates market, competitor, and product knowledge into differentiated statements of product value that form the foundation of product’s outbound marketing plan.
- Market intelligence – Be the expert on construction market trends, analyze competitor strengths and weaknesses and publish findings; translate market intelligence into developing highly differentiated and value based product messaging.
- Customer insight – Be knowledgeable on customer needs including information/education required to fill customer knowledge gaps on product benefits; acquire intelligence and share findings through customer interviews, surveys and focus group sessions; be proficient in buyer profiles, how they buy and their buying criteria.
- Product knowledge –Lead the team in translating technical capabilities into benefits; grasp product functionality and effectively describe, position and share how the product is distinguishable.
- Sales enablement – Communicate with your team the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of our products.
- Product thought leadership – Create product thought leadership assets including white papers, blog articles, presentations and other content that increases product attractiveness and awareness.
- Product launch – Oversee and plan the launch of new products and releases; represent the voice of the market and the customer at the cross-functional product team meetings.
- Product collateral development – Ensure all collateral and online content describing the product is complete, relevant and differentiated.
- Product packaging - Identify promotions and product bundles that drive differentiated value and create interest and demand for product.
- Ability to manage and set a global product marketing budget including marketing programs and research
- 7+ year’s product marketing and leadership experience within the high technology industry.
- Ability to grasp technical concepts and and translate these into benefits.
- Outstanding relationship building, employee coaching and development skills.
- Experience managing motivated team of high tech professionals.
- Excellent organizational and management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales or marketing.
- Graduate degree in business management, marketing, or planning is a plus.
- Product management, product marketing, or marketing experience in a vertical software company is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of construction industry workplace and processes is a plus.
- General knowledge of enterprise software.
- Product marketing experience with a global enterprise.
Please contact Courtney Page at 978-551-0082, firstname.lastname@example.org
DIRECTOR, CORPORATE DEVELOPMENT - SOFTWARE
This new search is for a Director, Corporate Development, for a software company based in Portland, OR.
This critical position will be responsible for creating growth and corporate value through the identification and pursuit of strategic business opportunities, mergers and acquisitions, and assessing the viability of business partnerships and alliances. This position is responsible for business expansion strategy, sourcing and evaluating M&A opportunities, identifying competitive threats, deal modeling and analysis, due diligence, negotiations and integration strategies. The Director will work closely will Product organizations to understand product gaps, develop product strategies, and evaluate the fit of new opportunities; Finance to develop necessary financial models for deal valuation; Legal to execute transactions, working closely with CFO and General Counsel, and all Operational organizations to ensure that hand-off of acquired or partner companies to appropriate internal teams is achieved gracefully and seamlessly.
Ideally we’re looking for:
5-10 years relevant M&A experience in high growth, highly acquisitive corporate environments
Software or high tech industry corporate development experience as well as venture capital, investment banking, or private equity experience - consulting experience a plus
Proficiency in financial modeling and analyzing financial documents and business plans, valuing businesses and synergies, and developing and quantifying strategic rationale for transactions
Experience in competitive benchmarking, market research and analysis required
Organizational ability to manage multiple projects and assignments
Ability to present and interact with C-Level executives and Board of Directors with confidence and conviction
Strong influencing skills, a high level of personal presence and maturity, as well as strong communications and relationship building skills - able to inspire and instill confidence in a wide range of audiences
Strategic mindset, ability to look to the future, big picture thinker
Ability to thrive in a highly dynamic, entrepreneurial, time sensitive, collaborative environment
nternational experience extremely beneficial
If you have an interest in exploring this further please contact:
DIRECTOR OF SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT - Portland, OR
We are conducting a search for a Director of Software Development for a well-known software company providing an integrated suite of ERP/mobile/cloud solutions.
Reporting to the Vice President of Product Development this position will be responsible for directing multiple teams through the full software development lifecycle for a critical portion of this company’s product portfolio.
The selected individual will provide leadership to select, mentor and develop teams and external resources, manage resources and budgets, drive process improvement, policies & procedures, ensure that organizational objectives are being met and provide regular senior-level reporting.
We are very interested in candidates with a passion for management and software development, excellent interpersonal skills, and who thrives in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Team Leadership: Be a strong mentor and lead by example. Oversee the recruiting, development and retention of the Development teams as well as outsourcing partners by training, coaching and working with department managers to build and manage high performing teams.
· Oversee activities of direct reports(i.e., hiring, coaching, developing, appraising, rewarding, motivating, and disciplining, as necessary).
· Oversee efficiencies, allocate resources, facilitate issue resolution; ensure team goals and objectives are met; provide assistance with communications.2Technical and Architectural Leadership: Proactively manage the technical and architectural integrity of your products as per agreed methodologies and practices. Investigate and recommend new technologies as appropriate to ensure your products remain technically current and ready to support known and anticipated business needs.
- Drive Development efforts across the product portfolio: Direct the architecture, design, build and release of new versions of your products working with Product Management and Senior Engineering Management on planning, scheduling and release strategy.
- Full Participation as a member of the Extended Product Team: Collaborate with peers in Product Management, Quality Assurance, Hosted Operations and Development Practices in achieving the Product goals outlined in the overall Product Strategy and product roadmaps.
- Creative Problem Solving: Actively provide and seek feedback on product design and usability to create products that enable customers to improve their business performance and to build our next generation of solutions and enhancements. Leverage technology to solve problems for the delivery of our solutions to our customers.
- Proactive Resource Management: Conduct continuing reviews within the department to determine if organizational objectives are being met and that we have the right people and structure to support our growth objectives.
- Project Execution: deliver agreed upon features and functionality on time, on budget, and meet/exceed established quality metrics.
- Participate as required in due diligence efforts: As directed, lead or participate in the integration of people, products, and processes associated with various acquisitions.
- Inclusive leadership style that solicits and is receptive to input from team members balanced against a decisive, action oriented approach.
- Practices ethical principles to guide decisions and actions; demonstrates honesty and integrity in managing people and resources and treats others with respect, fairness, and concern for their welfare.
- Ability to quickly develop and maintain a high level of knowledge of all company products and an expert level of knowledge on the products within your mandate.
- Expert level knowledge in modern software development practices, methodologies and architectural patterns.
- Able to effectively recruit, hire, train, manage, motivate, and develop staff.
- Effectively develops and uses a systematic approach to analyze and solve problems.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal. Listens effectively, transmits information accurately and understandably, and actively seeks feedback. Effectively presents and explains information to various group sizes and levels of knowledge, including Customers and other external parties.
- Strong process development and management skills.
- Well-organized, self-directed team player.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands, and is able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Handles confidential and sensitive information and records with a high degree of discretion, diligence, and good judgment.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other relevant discipline and a minimum of ten years of experience in SW Engineering and/or other technology related field with five or more of those years in a management role or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated technical leadership in the areas of software architecture, database design, web development, quality assurance, and performance testing.
- Proven record of accomplishment of delivering high quality releases on schedule and handling the demands of a fast –growing team with multiple simultaneous releases and projects and developing software applications from concept to product launch and post support activities.
- Strong experience with the Microsoft technology stack, Mobile and SaaS technology and architectures.
- Excellent process planning, time management, communication, decision-making, presentation, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Proven leadership and employee relations skills. Ability to motivate people, instill accountability and achieve results
- Ability to effectively interface with C-Level executives.
- Occasional domestic and international travel required.
This is a tremendous opportunity for an individual who wishes to join a stable and growing organization where career growth is fostered. A generous compensation and benefits package is available for the right individual.
Please contact Greg Page at:
A G Page Associates, Inc.
office: (978) 455-4908
DIRECTOR OF USER EXPERIENCE, SOFTWARE - Portland, OR
We are seeking the Software User Experience Leader who is ready to impact a global organization and customer base. This UX Director will define, evolve and drive our user experience philosophy, strategy and execution across all of this company’s market-leading products. This is a global role with team members located in multiple locations in the USA and UK and working with our large and growing customer base the USA, UK, Australia, Canada, Europe and the Middle East.
Develop and evolve Company’s UX Vision, Philosophy and Strategy, combining industry best practices, company identity and your individual experiences.
Develop and own responsibility for Company’s multi-year UX roadmap and maturity.
Collaborate with Product Management and Engineering leadership to ensure a consistent, compelling and evolving user experience across company product portfolio.
Establish usability testing, prototyping and research efforts within company with customers and within the UX design community.
Grow, mentor and motivate your team of UX designers to be their best and collectively a team that garners customer and industry praise.
Active participation in the Global product leadership team
Evangelize your passion for strong, clean and intuitive design, your enthusiasm for constant improvement and your boundless energy advocating for the user of our software solutions – our customer!
This is a core strength of yours - verbal, written, formal presentations and ad-hoc brainstorming, communication is at the core of your success. You are equally effective with Executive, Customer and team presentations.
You are able to lead a multi-disciplined team through vision to execution. You are able to balance your strong convictions with patient education.
You have experience working with agile product development teams. You embrace Agile and Lean principles in your own work, seeking input often and with the goal to deliver value as quickly as viable. You embrace and quickly adapt to change yet ensure integrity of the UX vision and philosophy is maintained regardless.
2+ years of direct experience working in a software product company (not internal products or agency; 10+ years of experience in User Experience design; 5+ years of management experience
Demonstrated experience in leading usability testing, UX prototyping and workflow modeling.
Experience in designing UX for Web, mobile and desktop (Rich Client) technologies
Ability to travel (10-15%).
This is a senior leadership role and candidates are expected to have a substantial portfolio to demonstrate their successes, a background of leadership and management success and an experience set that ensures they have worked with leading UX technologies, tools, frameworks and platforms.
This is a tremendous opportunity for an individual who wishes to join a stable and growing organization where career growth is fostered. A generous compensation and benefits package is available for the right individual.
Please contact Courtney Page at:
A G Page Associates, Inc.
office: (978) 551-0082
VICE PRESIDENT PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
We are conducting a search for a Vice President Organizational Development for a premier software and services company based in the greater Boston area. Our client is the world's leading supplier of software and services in its market, operates globally with over half its sales offshore, and has been successful for over 30 years. The company is growing and is seeking a top levelVice President, Program Management who will provide program management leadership and services to drive the delivery of the cross-functional portfolio of projects for the entire software product suite while ensuring all software products are delivered to the market on-time with high-quality.
Facilitate product roadmap planning process, manage overall software release schedules, manage/coordinate the master program/project plans, run program review meetings, coordinate release management and manage the overall schedule infrastructure, tracking, and program status reporting.
•In partnership with Executive Leadership, Product Management, R&D and QA, plan and manage product development programs across the entire software development life cycle from definition, requirements planning, budgeting, scheduling and development to release.
•Establish and implement "best practice" program management standards, processes and tools.
•Plan and facilitate product roadmap planning meetings and regular program/project reviews meetings.
•Identify and resolve critical gaps in the product lifecycle.
•Identify key risks and issues and develop mitigation/contingency plans and proper escalations.
•Ensure project status, risks and open issues are documented and all stakeholders, including senior management, are informed in a timely manner.
•Provide relevant and timely reporting, metrics and analysis.
•Conduct RUP phase reviews.
•Coordinate Alpha and Beta programs.
•Coordinate and control scope changes.
•Define and coordinate release planning process (including milestones, metrics, product launch, exit criteria).
•Coordinate and maintain integrated delivery calendar.
•BS in Engineering or Computer Science required. Master of Science in Engineering and/or an MBA preferred.
•15+ years’ related experience including at least five years program management of software development product life cycle from project inception through release.
•Expertise in developing detailed plans for complex software development projects with changing requirements, limited resources and fixed deadlines.
•Expert understanding of Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) Methodologies.
•Experience developing and presenting software development plans and progress reports to executive leadership.
•Experience leading and influencing cross-functional teams and resolving issues across multiple time zones and geographic locations.
•Excellent consultative, negotiating, listening, communication, organizational and analytical skills.
•Ability to travel globally
Please contact Courtney Page at 978-551-0082 or email@example.com
PRECONSTRCTION SENIOR ESTIMATOR
We’re looking for a SENIOR ESTIMATOR who is capable of managing all preconstruction activities in a growing Construction Management firm located on Route 128. The company is highly regarded and is experiencing a significant rise in business project work.
In this role you will provide cost estimating on a variety of project building types including Assisted Living, Health Care, Education, Corporate, Religious, and others ranging in size from $1 to $50MM. Additional expectations are to ensure customer satisfaction and maintain positive relationships with clients and subcontractors.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Provide Cost Estimating on a variety of project building types including Assisted Living, Health Care, Education, Corporate, Religious, etc.
· Prepare detailed accurate estimates at schematic, design development and construction document level of design.
· Prepare estimates—both conceptually and detailed take-offs on completed drawings for civil, architectural, MEP, and structural portions of projects
- Perform quantitative takoffs and accurate pricing for a project from its early inception through an acceptable working budget, GMP, or Lump Sum Price
- Conceptualize and interpret the scope from incomplete or schematic documents
- Represent the company during preconstruction services with the owner, architects, and engineers.
- Develop and maintain relationships with subcontractors and suppliers to obtain accurate pricing
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of market pricing and trends and advise others as needed
- Coordinate project documents for the GMP and Lump Sum Bid project delivery methods
- Lead detailed reviews of subcontractor’s scope before award of project contracts.
- Assure accuracy in estimating process, procedures and review requirements
Desired Skills & Experience
- BA/BS degree in construction or related field
- Minimum fifteen (10) years’ experience in the construction industry, with a construction management firm is preferred
- Minimum ten (5) years of estimating experience with a CM or GC.
- On Screen take-off, MS Office and site-work software.
- Field experience with a variety of commercial construction is preferred
Please contact Greg Page at firstname.lastname@example.org (978) 455-4908
Vice President Organizational Developement
We are conducting a search for a Vice President Organizational Development for a premier software and services company based in the greater Boston area. Our client is the world's leading supplier of software and services in its market, operates globally with over half its sales offshore, and has been successful for over 30 years. The company is growing and is seeking a top level OD leader to create a world class Leadership and Organizational Effectiveness effort to move the company forward.
This is a senior role reporting directly to the Senior Vice President, Human Resources with high visibility to the executive management team and to management teams throughout the company.
The Vice President Organizational Development will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies and programs for the effective utilization of Aspen Tech’s human capital. This position provides thought leadership, processes, tools, and resources to support the development and implementation of high-impact organizational effectiveness programs in support of business initiatives for our global organization. This position also oversees the development, implementation, and maintenance of executive management and employee development and training programs, interpersonal skills and communications training programs, and performance management systems.
The successful candidate will be experienced, hands-on, practical, business-savvy and results-oriented.
• Collaborate with executive management, functional business leaders, HR partners and external vendors to lead and conduct organizational needs analysis in the areas of:
◦ Organization development (OD) initiatives (e.g. change management and communication to support organizational evolution)
◦ Leadership and management development;
• Leverage needs analysis and industry best practices to design and implement organizational solutions that meet critical business needs.
• Drive and build organizational infrastructure globally around organizational effectiveness and learning and development, including an AspenTech learning and development website, web-based training and tracking system, budgeting processes, etc.
• Source learning and development resources both internally and externally to meet identified world-wide and regional/functional organizational and learning and development needs.
• Lead large, complex, global and divisional and cross-divisional projects related to organizational effectiveness
• Ensure cost effectiveness by developing and selecting solutions that most appropriately meet the business needs and add value for the time and dollars invested; negotiate and monitor external training contracts.
• Act as internal consultant to the HR and Executive management teams in training, OD and strategic planning efforts as required
• Ensure smooth execution and implementation of all training and development programs across the organization; facilitate training sessions as needed.
• Develop and implement program evaluations, metrics and reports to measure success and make revisions as required.
• Coordinate and develop processes to deliver field training globally.
• At least 15+ years demonstrated success leading organizational change initiatives and learning and development initiatives. Experience should include significant assignments in medium to large enterprise technology organizations ($250mm+ revenue). Software experience preferred.
• Success in designing and leading organizational change initiatives.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze needs and develop a business-focused organizational and learning and development strategy with specific, time-bound action plans
• Expert knowledge of current leadership, e-learning, development and change management concepts and strategies.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with senior leaders in the assessment, development, and implementation of successful organizational development and learning and development initiatives.
• Experienced in instructor-lead and alternative delivery systems including Computer Based Training (CBT), video and web-based systems.
• Outstanding interpersonal and facilitation skills to provide leadership, coaching and practical, business-focused organizational consulting.
• Demonstrated success designing and implementing a full-range of staff development programs.
• Demonstrated business acumen and results-orientation.
• Team-oriented with excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated project management skills in a technical environment.
• Education Requirements: BS/BA required. MBA or other advanced degree in organizational development or related field a plus.
Please contact Greg Page at 978-455-4908, or email@example.com
Vice President Strategic Alliances
We are conducting a search for a Vice President Strategic Alliances for a premier software and services company based in the greater Boston area.
Our client is the world's leading supplier of software and services in its market, operates globally with over half its sales offshore, and has been successful for over 30 years. The company is growing and is seeking a top level digital marketing leader to create a world class digital marketing organization to move the company forward.
This is a new position and responsible for developing and implementing a comprehensive digital marketing strategy to drive increased utilization and adoption of all company products and services. Digital marketing is of strategic importance as this company enters its next phase of growth. This is an opportunity to build an integrated multi-channel digital customer engagement model. You will inspire, challenge and lead the company and specifically the marketing team as we embark on this journey.
• Leverage understanding of the process industries (energy, chemicals) to identify the critical components of ecosystem that can support company’s growth objectives.
• Build and manage mutually beneficial and commercially viable alliance relationships with Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) and System Integrators (SIs). Articulate strategic rationale for new and existing alliances based on ecosystem analysis and company’s long-term growth strategy. Design and operationalize a structured process for the identification of key partners by technology and solution area.
• Catalyze the use of company technologies in interoperability with ISV’s products.
• Be a key participant in strategic decisions related to product platforms and solutions partners connectivity.
• Support the company ecosystem through product transitions and roll-outs, coordinating a full range of services to ensure their success.
• Ensure internal organizational alignment. Identify critical functions, tasks and accountabilities required from key company stakeholders to execute against a formalized alliances strategy.
• Direct and coordinate operational services for Solutions Partners including R&D support, customer support, sales, etc.
• Set and aggressively manage program targets.
• Create, implement and manage partner onboarding program.
• Draw from industry and professional groups and other experts to relay latest thinking about program best practices.
• Demonstrated track record of building a global enterprise software strategic alliances program.
• Proven history of negotiating partnership pricing and contracts.
• Understanding of the process industries (energy, chemicals) required.
• Executive presence. At ease presenting in small or large group settings.
• Strong collaboration and influencing skills.
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills
• Track record of strategic thinking and operational excellence.
• BS Degree, MBA preferred.
• Min 15 years of proven success building profitable technology ecosystems.
• Comfortable in working in fluid, fast pace environments.
• Extensive domestic and international travel may be required.
Please contact Greg Page at 978-455-4908 or firstname.lastname@example.org
CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER
We are conducting a search for a seasoned Project Manager with construction project management, chemical and/or pulp and paper industry background.
Our client is a leading EPC company in the Carolinas. This company has been providing successful leadership and innovation within the industry and has maintained a highly revered reputation.
This position will be responsible for leading and supervising a team of engineers as they propose and execute projects in the industrial sector. Industries include pulp and paper, chemical, mining, power, and more. The project manager supervises a project team that may include multiple disciplines such as process, mechanical, HVAC, electrical, instrumentation & controls, automation, and structural. Should have a working knowledge of planning, scheduling, and earned value calculations. The project manager is responsible deliver projects that are within the budget, on schedule, and meet or exceed client expectations.
• Coordinate with Business Development to prepare proposals for prospective projects.
• Analyze Request For Proposal (RFP) requirements to determine the project team required for project execution.
• Prepare an overall budget for prospective work and associated schedule.
• Participate in presentations to clients for prospective projects.
• Coordinate with clients during the proposal stage and after award of a project.
• Organize project teams to execute projects according to scope requirements.
• Has a working knowledge of planning, scheduling, and earned value calculations.
• Prepare and monitor budgets for overall project execution to include organic resources and required sub-consultants.
• Monitor the project execution to ensure that project objectives are being met for budget, schedule, and other project specific objectives they may be identified by clients.
• Coordinate with accounting to ensure project financials remain current.
• Coordinate with upper management concerning project status using key performance indicators.
• Establish project administrative procedures and standards to be used for project execution.
• Monitor key parameters to ensure that project quality is maintained at the highest standard.
• Provide project status reports.
• Provide overall supervision of preparation of reports, cost estimates, drawings, specifications, calculations, and other deliverables as required.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for clients for project delivery.
• Coordinate with procurement and construction, as required, during project delivery.
• Has ten or more years experience in project management.
A generous compensation package is available for the right candidate.
Please contact Courtney Page at 978-551-0082 or email@example.com